Located in the heart of Chinatown, the Pediatric and Adolescent Asian Clinic at Tufts Children's Hospital has been working with the local Asian community for decades to provide culturally sensitive pediatric care. We take into consideration traditional therapies when treating our patients, and we serve both Boston’s Chinatown and the Asian community throughout Greater Boston.
What we offer
At our Pediatric and Adolescent Asian Clinic, you and your family will find a friendly environment, with bilingual staff and an after hours emergency on-call line answered by Chinese speaking providers. You will also have direct access to specialty clinics.
At our practice, you can expect:
- A comprehensive range of pediatric and adolescent primary care services, including routine physicals, well-baby checkups and immunizations. We are accessible for acute sick visits as needed.
- Providers who are experienced in treating adolescents for gynecological and eating disorders. Other services include birth control and sexual/STD testing.
- In hospital lab and radiology resources.
- Extended hours and weekend appointments.
The clinic also works closely with numerous specialty clinics and programs within Tufts Children's, including:
- The Center for Children with Special Needs (CCSN) provides evaluation and management with autism, school problems and ADHD.
- Asthma Prevention and Management Initiative (APMI) provides asthma education and asthma home visits to families.
- Social work services with bilingual staff
- Nutrition services
- Health insurance assistance services
- Community resources
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday: 9:00 am–8:00 pm
Friday, Wednesday: 9:00 am–5pm
Saturday: 9:00 am–1:00 pm
For more information or to book an appointment please call our bilingual staff at (617) 636-1337.